Change and amend and delete your uploaded Creativity
EDIT YOUR WORK
1. Find your work
- Click ‘ME’ on the top, right hand side of the screen. This drops down your dashboard. From here click ‘View My Work’.
- On your Portfolio, click on your 'Creativity' tab to view the work you’ve uploaded.
- Type your unique NOISE URL in the tool bar to get on your Portfolio and repeat the step above.
2. Select Your Work
- On your Portfolio's Creativity Tab - Chose the one you’re making changes to and hover your curser over the thumbnail. Select ‘Edit’.
- From your work page – Above the Title of your piece hit the ‘Edit’ button.
You’re now on the 'Edit work' page, almost exactly the same page as when you first uploaded your piece.
When you’re done, be sure to hit ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
DELETE YOUR WORK
1. Something not quite right on your Portfolio? Just want to get rid of it completely? Simply follow the steps above, but hit DELETE!
Please be aware that it will gone forever and ever. You’ll have to repeat the whole upload process again.