NOISE film and music artists show off their work to over 200 people at one of the most recognised arts venues in the UK.
TypeFilm Screening / Gig
Date17 October, 2006
LocationInstitute of Contemporary Arts (ICA), London
This special ticketed event provides a huge, public platform for NOISE film and music artists to show-off their work to over 200 people at one of the most recognised arts venues in the UK.
The afternoon and evening events include two cinema screenings of the NOISE ‘Reel Creatives’ showreel (top film, video and animation submissions from the NOISE Festival 2006), as well as a ‘noWax’ music event, where visitors are pitted against each other in an iPod-based DJ battle.
The films screened include
- Lark by BROWNEN PARKER-RHODES
- Guy 101 by IAN GOULDSTONE
- Stage by STRAYTAILOR
- Orange by EMMA WYRE
- Enchantment by JAMES CHORLEY
- Gobblynne Girl by KATY DAVIS
- Orange Broadband by ANDREW MANNING
- Suburbia by AARON O'SULLIVAN
- Theatre of the absurd by ANNABELL HOGGARD
- Every Sunday’s different but it’s the same by AMY WAKEFIELD
- Cyberpoema by ROB MILLINGTON
- My Friend Zimmy by ANDY SYKES
- Guy 101 by IAN GOLDSTONE
- Bars and Keys by AZI FARNI
- Steven and the Dog Poo by LUKE MARSH
- Mary and the ex-boyfriend by LUKE MARSH
- John and Linda’s Romantic meal by LUKE MARSH
- MTV ‘Shake’ by CHI HONG CHU
- Les Cannibales by DENISE HAUSER
- What Will We Do… by THE LONG WAY ROUND
- 16 top NOISE moving image artists’ work is screened
- 50 NOISE music artists’ works are played throughout the night
- London Evening Standard, Time Out and London Lite
- ICA October 2006 brochure & ICA website.
This is where we usually come to watch other people’s films, not ours!
NOISE filmmaker Azi Farni